By Robert Haugh
Tonight’s joint City Council and Stadium Authority meeting includes:
- Study session on City retirement costs by Bartel & Associates LLC
- Proclaim February 2021 as Black History Month
- Verbal report from the City Manager regarding COVID-19 pandemic
- Action on agreement with Contractor Compliance and Monitoring, Inc. for labor compliance consulting services
- Public Hearing: action on the Comprehensive Sign Program for Parcels 4 and 5 for the Related Santa Clara project
- Action on an agreement with Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (JLL) for consulting services for the development, implementation and operation of Comprehensive Tourism Strategy and response to Council questions. This should be an interesting political discussion. We’ve written about this before and believe there’s more to this story. Stay tuned.
- Adopt the Stadium Authority’s resolution amending the conflict of interest codes for Designated Positions as required by the Political Reform Act and Regulations of the Fair Political Practices Commission. The 49ers objected to this item two weeks ago even though it’s the law. Will the Council let them off?