By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s Council meeting includes:
- Verbal Report from City Manager regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- FY 2020/21 Budget Rebalancing Actions to Address COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts
- Actions for Target Setting and Priority Strategies for Climate Action Plan Update
- Action on a Written Petition by Aryeh Korthamar Requesting a Discussion and Consideration of Encroachment of APN 290-35-048
- Action on a Written Petition by Councilmember Anthony Becker Requesting a Discussion on Amending of Section 18.102.010 (Commercial Marijuana Activity Prohibited”) of Chapter 18.102 (“Regulation of Marijuana”) of Title 18 (“Zoning”) of “The Code of the City of Santa Clara, California” on removing the ban on all Commercial Cannabis Activity
- Closed session — Conference with Legal Counsel-Existing Litigation. City of Santa Clara v. Yumori Kaku, et al. This is the CVRA case.