By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow is yet another “special” City Council meeting. Maybe the new City Council thinks we need more entertainment these days.
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Recognition of the Islamic Month of Ramadan
- Verbal Report from City Manager regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- Study session on the Patrick Henry Drive Specific Plan
- Public Meeting on the Formation of the Santa Clara Tourism Improvement District and the Levy of Assessments on Affected Lodging Businesses
- Consideration of Silicon Valley Power Quarterly Strategic Plan Update (Continued from April 6, 2021)
- Discussion on Consideration of the Sale of the Loyalton Ranch Property (Continued from April 6, 2021)
- Action on a Written Petition submitted by Kirk Vartan Requesting Elected City Councilmembers be Required to Turn on Video during Virtual Council Meetings — this should be interesting. Councilman Kevin Park has appeared on video only once since December when he became an elected official.