By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s Council meeting will be another utilizing social distancing, and the first using Zoom for public comments.
Some of the items:
- Adopt a Resolution Declaring the Results of the Consolidated Special Municipal Election held on March 3, 2020
- Administration of the Oath of Office for Elected Chief of Police Pat Nikolai who won an uncontested primary election in March.
- Verbal Report from City Manager Deanna Santana regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- Update on the Small Business Assistance Grant Program and Approval of Related Budget Amendments
- Public Hearing: Action on the Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2020/21 Municipal Fee Schedule