By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s Council meeting will be another utilizing social distancing, and the first using Zoom for public comments.
Some of the items:
- Adopt a Resolution Declaring the Results of the Consolidated Special Municipal Election held on March 3, 2020
- Administration of the Oath of Office for Elected Chief of Police Pat Nikolai who won an uncontested primary election in March.
- Verbal Report from City Manager Deanna Santana regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- Update on the Small Business Assistance Grant Program and Approval of Related Budget Amendments
- Public Hearing: Action on the Adoption of the Fiscal Year 2020/21 Municipal Fee Schedule
Congratulations, the city of Santa Clara is very lucky to have you. Can’t wait until we can all celebrate🎉
Congratulations, Chief Pat Nikolai! Santa Clara & Officers are very lucky! CCC Team Cheering you on.
Congrats to Chief Nikolai looking forward to your leadership and working together for a safer Santa Clara
Congratulations Chief Nikolai!
Wow, great day for our City! Wish we could all celebrate publicly, guess that will have to wait. For now, just accept our sincerer congratulations…
Chief Nikolai, has a nice ring to it.