By Robert Haugh
The City won’t be hosting a fireworks show this year, but you can still celebrate safely by attending other professional shows in the Bay Area.
The Santa Clara Fire and Police departments remind residents that personal fireworks are illegal and dangerous.
On July 4th, a family-friendly event with delicious food, live music, and fun activities for kids will take place at Central Park from 12-5 pm.
Here are the food vendors:
- BBQ Kalbi – Korean BBQ rice bowls
- Cousins Maine Lobster – Lobster rolls, lobster mac & cheese, and more
- Curiel’s Kettle Corn – Fresh kettle corn
- Haykaybee Tea – Flavored ice teas
- Kona Ice – Shaved ice
- La Burbuja Taco Truck – Tacos, burritos, and quesadillas
- Rocko’s Ice Cream Tacos – Delicious ice cream tacos
- Texas Snowballs – Corn dogs, hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh fruit icy drinks, and more
- Waffle Roost – Chicken and waffles