By Robert Haugh
Here are some of the interesting items on tonight’s Council meeting agenda:
- Study session on Voter Research Activities Related to Potential Revenue Measures for the November 2020 Ballot.
- Special Order of Business Informational Report on the Police Department’s Community Engagement Efforts
- Public Hearing: Adoption of a Resolution Setting Rates for Overall Solid Waste Services, Annual Clean-up Campaign, and Household Hazardous Waste
- Public Hearing: Action on Resolutions Approving Water, Sewer and Recycled Water Rates to be Effective July 1, 2020
- Public Hearing: Action on the Adoption of the Proposed FY 2020/21 & FY 2021/22 Biennial Capital Improvement Program Budget and FY 2020/21 Operating Budget Changes