By Robert Haugh
There’s two Council meetings this week. The Council returns following their Holiday winter break.
Today’s meeting (Monday, January 11) is a closed session to discuss the CVRA case — City of Santa Clara v. Yumori Kaku, et al., California Sixth District Court of Appeal Case No. H046105.
Tuesday’s meeting includes the following items:
- Introduction of the New Chief Executive Officer of Silicon Valley/Santa Clara DMO
- Recognition of Resident Evelyn Buffo’s 100th Birthday
- Recognition of Santa Clara students for their participation in Santa Clara Valley Science and Engineering Fair Association’s Synopsys Science and Technology Championship
- Verbal Report from the City Manager regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- Consideration of placing the Pomeroy Green Townhouses at Pomeroy Avenue and Benton Street to the National Register of Historic Places
- Action on Amending Rate Schedules for Electric Service Effective February 1, 2021