By Robert Haugh
Last week, the City Council made the following appointments.
- Jonathan Evans was appointed to the Library Commission. He’s an architect with Nvidia.
- Tracy Hurt was placed on the Library Commisision’s eligibility list for the next six months. She’ll be appointed if there’s a resignation or opening. She’s a retired patent attorney.
- Paul McNamara was appointed to the Cultural Commission to fill a partial term that ends June 2024. He’s a writer/fundraiser for HeartMath Institute.
- Jennifer Garcia Vega was appointed to the Cultural Commission to fill a full term that ends June 2025. She’s a marketing specialist for Joseph J. Albanese, Inc.
- Siddharth Sundaram was placed on the Cultural Commission’s eligibility list. He’s a senior commodity analyst for Bloom Energy.
- Preetha Sheshadri was also placed on the Cultural Commission’s eligibility list. She’s the Artistic Director for the Kalaniketan School of Indian Music.
Congratulations to all those who were appointed to a Commission or an eligibility list.