By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s Council meeting is the first in several weeks as Council took their annual Summer break. They’re back now and it’ll be interesting to see how they deal with the behavior of Councilman Kevin Park.
The City Staff thinks he’s abusive.
But so do community leaders. This item is on the agenda:
- Action on a Written Petition (Council Policy 030) submitted by Leonne (Lee) Broughman on July 12, 2021 to add an agenda item to a future date about Censure/Admonishment of Councilmember Kevin Park
Here’s some of the other items:
- Closed session — Conference with Legal Counsel-Existing Litigation — City of Santa Clara v. D.E. II Restaurants, Inc., Santa Clara County Superior Court Case No. 19CV340508
- Check-in on 2021 City Council Priorities
- Action on the adoption of Ordinance No. 2030 to reinstate the International Exchange Commission, and amend the powers, functions, and duties of the Cultural Commission (Continued from May 25, 2021)
- Discussion on Consideration of the Sale of the Loyalton Ranch Property (Continued from May 25, 2021)