By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s Council meeting includes:
- Closed session — Public Employee Performance Evaluation — City Attorney
- Study Session on Homeless Encampments and Vehicle Dwelling facilitated by the Police Department
- Proclamation of September 2021 as Community Preparedness Month
- Recognition of Outgoing Commissioners on the Board of Library Trustees, Cultural Commission, Historical and Landmarks Commission, Housing Rehabilitation Loan Committee and Parks and Recreation Commission
- Proclaim August 2021 as American Muslim Appreciation and Awareness Month
- Action on a Written Petition submitted by Leonne (Lee) Broughman on July 12, 2021 to add an agenda item to a future date about Censure/Admonishment of Councilmember Kevin Park (Continued from August 17, 2021)
Last week, Park mysteriously missed the City Council meeting that would have put him on the spot with City staff discussion and Broughman’s censure request.
But Park showed up the next day unexpectedly to a Committee meeting.