By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s City Council meeting includes discussion in closed session about the vacant City Manager and City Attorney positions.
There could be an Acting City Manager appointed tomorrow. Stay tuned for more news tomorrow morning in this column.
Here’s what is on the agenda:
- Closed session — Public Employee Appointment — Interim City Attorney
- Closed session — Public Employee Discipline/Dismissal/Release
- Closed session — Public Employee Appointment — Acting City Manager
- Closed session — Conference with Real Property Negotiators — with Santa Clara Unified School District regarding Youth Activity Center, Teen Center and Skate Park
- Closed session — Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation — Exposure to litigation — Demand letter from Abramson Labor Group, representing Leo Valdez, dated February 22, 2022
- Proclaim March 2022 as Red Cross Month
- Proclaim March 2022 as Youth Arts Month
- Public hearing — Report and Presentation from the Independent Redistricting Commission on the 2020 Census Redistricting Process and its Adoption of a Final Map; Action on the Introduction of an Ordinance Adopting the New Council District Map
- Public Hearing — Adoption of a Resolution Ordering the Abatement of a Nuisance Consisting of Growing Weeds in Association with the County Weed Abatement Program for 2021-2022
- Public hearing — Action on the Patrick Henry Drive Specific Plan