By Robert Haugh
Tonight’s Council and Authorities meeting includes:
- Verbal report from the City Manager regarding the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Study Session: Draft 2021 Non-NFL Events Marketing Plan for Levi’s Stadium. We’ll be watching this closely. This is where the 49ers admitted in writing their plan to get rid of the curfew. And they’re counting on the 49er-backed Coucilmembers this year.
- Discussion of the Proposed Santa Clara Stadium Authority Fiscal Year 2021/22 Budget, Compliance and Management Policies
- Actions for Target Setting and Priority Strategies for Climate Action Plan (CAP) Update (Continued from February 23, 2021)
- Continuance of FY 2020/21 Budget Rebalancing Actions to Address COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts (Continued from February 23, 2021)