By Robert Haugh
You can take an online survey to help the City gradually increase library hours and services.
The plan will be implemented over the next few months at Central Park Library, Northside Branch Library and Mission Branch Library.
Here’s a link to the survey with the questions below.
The response deadline is 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, September 25, 2021.
- Which library branch are you most likely to use?
- Choose the number of stars below to rate how well the current hours of that branch meet your needs.
- If the Library were open more hours, when are you most likely to visit?
- What are the primary hours you would use the library?
- Have you or your family attended a virtual Library program?
- What types of programs are you or your family most interested in?
- Choose the number of stars below to rate how satisfied you are with the quality of the Library’s virtual programming?
- What do you like best about the Library’s virtual programs?
- How comfortable would you be with attending in-person programming?
- When in-person programming is possible again, what percentage of programs would you like to remain virtual?
- Is there anything else you would like the Library to consider when expanding services?