By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s City council meeting has a lot on the agenda. But the real question is this City Council capable of getting through it? Or will a lot of items get deferred?
The Council Will Discuss an Interim City Attorney Hiring (No Council Action to Be Taken). It’s been almost six months since the 49er Five fired Brian Doyle for no cause. But what’s the rush?
Here are the other items:
- Closed session — Public Employee Appointment Interim City Attorney
- Closed session — Public Employee Discipline/Dismissal/Release
- Closed session — Public Employment Appointment Acting City Manager
- Study Session — Pruneridge Avenue Complete Streets Plan
- Study session — Action to Continue the Public Hearing for the Patrick Henry Drive Specific Plan
- Proclaim March 2022 as Women’s History Month
- Discussion by the Consulate of Ireland on the historic relationship between Santa Clara and Ireland
- Recognition of the Donation in the Amount of $6,500 From Jerold W. Louderback, Jr. for the Purchase and Installation of a Memorial Bench to be Located in the Greek Section of the Mission City Memorial Park in Honor of Pauline M. Louderback, Ernest M. Peterson, and Helen F. Peterson and Related Budget Amendment
- Public hearing — Action to Waive First Reading and Introduce an Ordinance Approving a Military Equipment Funding, Acquisition and Use Policy Pursuant to Assembly Bill 481; and Note and File Recommendation Submitted by the Task Force on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to Adopt AB481 Policy and Ordinance
- Public hearing — Action on Amendment No. 5 to the Agreement for the Performance of Services with Wilson, Ihrig & Associates for Noise Monitoring Services at Levi’s Stadium
- Consent calendar — Note and File the Strategy and Next Steps for the Sale of the Loyalton Ranch Property
- Consent calendar — Action on the Santa Clara Convention Center FY 2021/22 2nd Quarter Financial Status Report