By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow is yet another special Santa Clara City Council meeting.
Former City attorney Brian Doyle has another petition to the Council — this time to place an item on a future agenda regarding “Consider an Explanation by Councilmember [Karen] Hardy and [Raj] Chahal as to Non-Compliance with FPPC Law and Regulations, City of Santa Clara Lobbyist Ordinance and Council Policy 050.
- Closed session Conference with Legal Counsel-Anticipated Litigation — Exposure to litigation Number of potential cases: 1 (Facts and Circumstances) City as potential defendant: Letter from County of Santa Clara dated May 13, 2022
- Declare a Vacancy on the Senior Advisory Commission for a Partial Term Ending June 30, 2025, Interview and Action on Appointment to fill a partial term to the Senior Advisory Commission
- Bay 2 Brooklyn Ride Recognition
- Proclaim June 19, 2022 as Juneteenth
- Report from the Stadium Authority for Action Regarding Stadium Manager’s Request for Approval to Execute an Agreement with Silicon Valley Business Journal for a Non-NFL Events Marketing Email Campaign
- Public Hearing: Action on Resolutions Approving Water, Sewer and Recycled Water Rates to be Effective July 1, 2022
- Public Hearing: Action on the Adoption of the Proposed FY 2022/23 & FY 2023/24 Biennial Capital Improvement Program Budget and FY 2022/23 Operating Budget Changes and Approval of FY 2022/23 Municipal Fee Changes to Library Community Room Rental Fees
- Request from the Stadium Manager and StadCo to Add Stadium Builder’s Licenses to Field Seats in the North and South End Zones of Levi’s Stadium
- Action on a Written Petition Submitted by Anurag Aggrawal and Ajay Thadhlani and Other Residents of North Santa Clara Around Levi’s Stadium Requesting to Place an Agenda Item on a Future Council Meeting to Request a Debrief of the Coldplay Concert Held on Sunday, May 19, 2022