By Robert Haugh
The Bay Area shelter-in-place order has been extended to May 3. Local businesses are struggling and need our support.
Here’s a list of some Mission City businesses that are open and offering to-go or delivery options.
- Tony & Alba’s Pizza on Stevens Creek — offering a free medium take and bake pizza to anyone over 70 and quarantined. Also offering a “craft pizza” for take-home fun.
- Mio Vicino at Franklin Square — Offering a $12.99 takeout special if you mention “stuck inside” at order.
- Fiorillo’s — open for takeout and delivery
- Mountain Mike’s Pizza at Franklin Square — open for takeout and delivery.
- China Stix at Santa Clara Town Centre — open 7 days a week for takeout.
- Neto’s Sausage — online ordering only for delivery.
- Taplands Neighborhood Brewery on Homestead at Franklin Square — open for delivery
- Jiaren Cafe in Franklin Square — offering delivery and takeout orders
- Voyager Craft Coffee on Stevens Creek —offering takeout and delivery
- Mission City Grill — open for takeout and delivery
- La Paloma — open for takeout and delivery
- Freedom Burrito — open for takeout and delivery
- Taste of Pho 2450 El Camino — open for takeout
- Seniore’s Pizza on Monroe — open for takeout and delivery
- Lock Chun on Stevens Creek near Woodhams — open for take out
- El Amigo Burrito Stevens Creek near Woodhams — open for take out
- A Slice of New York Pizza on Stevens Creek — open for takeout. Also now offering personal 10” pizzas.
- Crepes Bistro on Washington Street — open for takeout and delivery
- Chef Ming’s — On Washington Street open for takeout
- Pizza Guys — Open for delivery and takeout
- White Elephant Thai on El Camino at Lafayette — open for takeout and delivery
- Ramen One on Saratoga — open for takeout and delivery
- Poor Boys on Homestead — open for takeout and delivery
- Bay Area Pizza — open for takeout
- Zanotto’s Markets— offering a dedicated hour 8 to 9 a.m. to shopping for those over 60.
- Stan’s Donuts — takeout/pickup only
- Armadillos Willy’s — open for takeout and delivery
Editor’s Note: Please call businesses or check their social media updates for hours and specials. Delivery services like Caviar, DoorDash, GrubHub, Coffee Growlers and others are available. Many have no-contact delivery options.