By Robert Haugh
On Tuesday, the Santa Clara City Council will have a joint meeting with the Santa Clara Valley Water District Board of Directors to discuss the following items:
- Receive Information on Drought and Water Supply Conditions, Future Planning Update, and Call for Conservation.
- Anderson Dam Seismic Retrofit Project Status Update
- Update on the Purified Water Project. Update on South San Francisco Bay Shoreline Project – Phase I
- Receive Information on Preliminary Groundwater and Treated Water Rates for Fiscal Year 2022 – 2023
How to watch:
- Via Zoom: https://valleywater.zoom.us/j/86411747617 Meeting ID: 864-1174-7617
- Santa Clara City Television (Comcast cable channel 15 or AT&T U-verse channel 99)
- livestream on the City’s YouTube channel or Facebook page.
How to call in:
Phone: 1(669) 900-9128
How to email: