By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s Santa Clara City Council meeting includes an item by Mayor Lisa Gillmor on establishing a Santa Clara Anti-Corruption Reform Plan.
Vice Mayor Suds Jain also has a request to agendize an item to discuss the Civil Grand Jury Report, how the City might implement some recommendations, and to schedule the Governance and Ethics Committee.
- Closed session — Conference with Real Property Negotiators— 1601 Civic Center Drive, Charities Housing, Kathy Robinson
- Proclaim October 2022 as Hindu American Awareness and Appreciation Month
- Proclamation of October 2022 as Community Planning Month
- Recognize the 75th Anniversary of the Silicon Valley Central Chamber of Commerce
- Verbal Report from the Chief Emergency Services Officer regarding COVID-19 Pandemic
- Verbal Report Update from City Manager Regarding the Local Drought Emergency
- Consent calendar — Action on Amendment No. 3 with Wallace Roberts and Todd, LLC (WRT) for the City Hall Relocation Study and Related Budget Amendment
- Public hearing — Transmittal Report on Grand Jury Reports (For Information Only): 1. “If You Only Read the Ballot, You’re Being Duped,” dated October 7, 2022 2. “Unsportsmanlike Conduct: Santa Clara City Council,” dated October 10, 2022