By Robert Haugh
Tomorrow’s Council and Authorities meeting includes:
- Action on the FY 2020/21 Budget Rebalancing Actions to Address COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts (Continued from February 23, 2021 and March 2, 2021)
- Study Session: Draft 2021 Non-NFL Events Marketing Plan for Levi’s Stadium in Accordance with Section 4.10 of the Stadium Management Agreement (Continued from March 2, 2021). This is the document where the 49ers layout their plan to get rid of the curfew.
- Study Session: Proposed Santa Clara Stadium Authority Fiscal Year 2021/22 Budget, Compliance and Management Policies (Continued from March 2, 2021)
- Proclaim March 2021 as Red Cross Month
- Proclaim March 2021 as Women’s History Month
- Verbal Report from City Manager regarding COVID-19 Pandemic